Sheikh Md Abdullah was Born on 8th September 1945 in the Gopalganj district in Bangladesh. His parents are Late Alhaj Sheikh Md Matiur Rehman and Alhajjah Mosammat Rabeya Khatun. Abdullah served as the religious affairs secretary of the ruling party Bangladeshi Awami League’s Central Executive Committee. He also acted as the representative of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, MP, in her electoral constituency of Gopalganj.
Sheikh Md Abdullah passed away due to Cardiac Arrest on 13th June 2020 at Combined Military Hospital in Dhaka.
Sheikh Md Abdullah’s Wiki/Profile
|Full/Real Name||Sheikh Md Abdullah|
|Occupation/Profession||Politician (State Minister), Lawyer|
|Famous For/As||Religious Affairs|
Sheikh Md Abdullah’s Biography/Personal Life Information
|Date of Birth||8 September 1945|
|Date of Death||13 June 2020|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Age (as in 2020)||75 Years|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Village Kekania, Bangladesh|
|School||Gaohardanga Hafizia Madrasa|
|College/University||Azam khan College in khulna|
|Education/Qualification||LLB from Dhaka Central Law College|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
Sheikh Md Abdullah’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements / Physical Stats
|Height (approximate)||Feet & Inches: 6 ft 4 inch|
Centimeters: 193 cm
Meters: 1.93 m
|Weight (approximate)||Kilogram: 84 Kg|
Pounds: 185 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 38 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Read Also, More Interesting:-
Renee Gracie Wiki, Age, Biography, Boyfriends, Family & More
Sushant Singh Rajput Wiki, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography
Princess Maria Teresa Biography, Death, Family, Wiki & More
Marital Status of Sheikh Md Abdullah
Sheikh Md Abdullah’s Family Members Information
There is not much information available on the internet about Sheikh Md Abdullah. We find and update as many information about his family. We will update more information about it whenever we found.
|Father||Alhaj Sheikh Md Matiur Rehman|
|Mother||Alhajjah Mosammat Rabeya Khatun|
Favourites, Likes & Hobby of Sheikh Md Abdullah
|Favourite Ministers||President Md Abdul Hamid and hasina|
|Interest||Politics, Teaching, Legal Studies|
Awards & Honors of Sheikh Md Abdullah
- Sheikh Md Abdullah joined his former high school, Sultan Shahi Kekania High School, as the headmaster.
- He was involved in local politics in the 1970s Election and took part in the Awami league’s massive election campaign under the leadership of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rehman.
- Sheikh Md Abdullah fought in the Bangladesh Liberation War as a member of the Mujib Bahini in 1971. When Bengali freedom started, he actively participated in the Liberation war.
- In 1973 he qualified the Bangladesh Civil Services(BSC) Examination, but he decided to serve the nation through politics, And he was elected the general secretary of Gopalganj District Awami league through the council.
- In 1975, he was appointed the Joint Secretary of Gopalganj unit of the Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Awami League.
- Sheikh Md Abdullah served as the chief election agent of Shiekh Hasina, Prime Minister of Bangladesh, in the Gopalganj-3 constituency.
- He had been the director of Agrani Bank Limited, one of the leading banks of Bangladesh from 1996-2001.
- On 7 January 2019, Abdullah was appointed State Minister of Religious Affairs in the Fourth Sheikh Hasina Cabinet.
Sheikh Md Abdullah’s Net Worth & Salary Information
|Estimated Current Net Worth||Not Known|
|Average Movie remuneration||Not Known|
|TV remuneration||Not Known|
|Source of Income||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts & Information about Sheikh Md Abdullah
- Abdullah was infected with the coronavirus. Sample collected from him after death has been tested positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- As a dedicated Muslim, He performed Holy Hajj five times.
- He was motivated by the ideologies of the father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibar Rehman.
- Starting his career as a school headmaster, he later switched to the legal profession.
- Sheikh Md Abdullah has travelled to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand as part of various governmental and non-governmental activities.
- He has played a leading role to arrange a huge Gathering of Religious Scholars and Ulemas in the historical Suhrawardi Udaan where the imam Khatib of two holy mosques namely Masjid Ul Haram and Masjid Al Nabowi were present.
- He was appointed as the minister in the Fourth Sheikh Hasina Cabinet in January 2019.
Does Sheikh Md Abdullah Dead or Alive?
As per our current Database, Sheikh Md Abdullah is dead on 13th June 2020. (This information updated As per Wikipedia, News & Google as on 14-June-2020)
Social Media Accounts (links) of Sheikh Md Abdullah
Abdullah was the founding president of the Gopalganj unit of Jubo League, the youth wing of Awami League. He joined his former high school, Sultan Shahi Kekania High School, as the headmaster. Abdullah was actively involved in the Mass Upsurge Movement of 1969. He fought in the Bangladesh Liberation War as a member of the Mujib Bahini in 1971. Abdullah practised law at Dhaka and Gopalganj courts after getting a law degree from Central Law College, Dhaka.In 1977. He served as the chief election agent of Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of Bangladesh, in the Gopalganj – 3 constituencies. On 7 January 2019, he was appointed the State Minister of Religious Affairs.
Since he took an official position as the state minister for religious affairs, he has been very active in promoting all religious activities of all the religions in Bangladesh. He maintains a very cordial relationship with Islamic Scholars (Alem -Ullman) and other religious leaders of different faith simultaneously. They also show their full confidence and respect upon all sorts of activities.
In conclusion, We hope you like this Sheikh Md Abdullah‘s‘ wiki. If you have any details or information which is not shared in this wiki. Feel free to share that details/information and your experience with us by dropping a comment below.
Thank You! for visiting Celebinfo.wiki. Keep visiting us for more Celebrities Wiki, Personal life information, Interesting and secret facts.