Sushant Singh Rajput was born on 21 January 1986 in Maldiha. Maldhia is a village of Purnea district in Bihar, India. Sushant Sing Rajput is a famous Bollywood Actor, dancer. And also a television personality. He started his journey with TV serial “Pavitra Rishta”. His first film is “Kai Po Che!” which is released in 2013.
He started his schooling in Bihar. Later he moved to Delhi. He ranked 7th in DCE entrance exam. Then he took admission in Delhi College of Engineering for being a mechanical engineer. He was a topper in his class. In other words he was star student. However, the above information clearly shows that Sushant was a very bright student in his education time period. He also won Physics National Olympiad and cleared many engineering entrance exams.
Sushant drops out just after 3rd year to pursue an acting career. When Sushant was in college, he was very attracted to dance. Because of this, he joined Shiamak Davar’s dance group. As a result, he went to Australia to attend opening ceremony commonwealth games in the year 2006, and also he performed in the cultural program.
Sushant Singh Rajput Wiki/Profile
|Full/Real Name||Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Famous For/As||Bollywood Actor, Dancer|
and Television Personality
Sushant Singh Rajput’s Biography/Personal Life Information
|Date of Birth||21 January 1986|
|Date of Death||15 June 2020|
On the morning of 14th June 2020. Sushant was found hanging at his Bandra home.
|Age (as in 2020)||34 Years|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Maldiha, Purnea, Bihar, India|
|Residence||A Flat on Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Karen’s High School, Patna|
Kulachi Hansraj Model School, Delhi
|College/University||Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi|
(Sushant was a Mechanical Engineering Dropout)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
Does Sushant Singh Rajput Dead or Alive?
As per our current Database, Sushant Singh Rajput is dead. Sushant commits suicide on 14th June 2020. (This information updated As per Wikipedia, News & Google as on 14-June-2020)
Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death/ Suicide news and Death/ Suicide Reason
He is in news due to the committed suicide on 14th June 2020. On the morning of 14th June 2020. Sushant was found hanging at his Bandra home. The caretaker of his home informs the police on the call about this.
Source:- News18, Hindustan times
Sushant Singh Rajput’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements / Physical Stats
|Height (approximate)||Feet & Inches: 5 ft 10 inch|
Centimeters: 178 cm
Meters: 1.78 m
|Weight (approximate)||Kilogram: 78 Kg|
Pounds: 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Family Members Information of Sushant Singh Rajput
He belongs to an Indian Rajput family. His family basically from Patna, Bihar. His father is a retired government officer. Sushant’s mother died in 2002 due to brain haemorrhage. He has 4 elder sisters and no brother. His sister named Mitu Singh is a state-level cricket player.
|Father||Krishna Kumar Singh|
|Mother||Not Known (died in 2002)|
Marital Status, Affairs & Girlfriends
|Girlfriend/Affairs||Ankita Lokhande (Ex-girlfriend 2011-2016)|
Kirti Sanon (Rumored)
Rhea Chakraborty (actress)
Favourites, Likes & Hobby
|Favourite Actors||James Dean, Ryan Gosling, Keanu Reeves, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Isha Sherwani, Tabu, Jennifer Lawrence|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Norway, New Zealand|
|Favourite Food||Rajmah Chawal, Aloo Paranthas|
Awards & Honors
- Sushant wins “Indian Television Academy Awards” in 2009 for “Pavitra Rishta”.
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards for “Pavitra Rishta” in 2010.
- Boroplus Gold Awards for “Pavitra Rishta” in 2010 & 2011.
- Kalakar Awards for “Pavitra Rishta” in 2011.
- Screen Awards for “Kai Po Che” in the year 2014.
- Screen Awards & Indian Film Festival of Melbourne for “MS Dhoni” in the year 2016.
Filmography/ Movie Names List of Sushant Singh Rajput
|2013||Kai Po Che!|
Shuddh Desi Romance
|2015||Detective Byomkesh Bakshy||Detective|
|2016||M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|2018||Welcome to New York|
Television / TV Serial Names List of Sushant Singh Rajput
|Year||TV Serial Name||Role|
|2008–2009||Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil||Preet Juneja|
|2009–2011||Pavitra Rishta||Manav Deshmukh|
|2010||Zara Nachke Dikha||Contestant|
|2010–2011||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4||Contestant|
Net Worth & Salary Information
|Estimated Current Net Worth||Not Known|
|Average Movie remuneration||INR 5 Crore per movie|
|TV remuneration||Not Known|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Some Interesting Facts & Information about Sushant Singh Rajput
- Sushant Love to dance and playing video games.
- Sushant was very addicted to black coffee (black espresso) & cigarettes.
- He performed as a dancer in commonwealth games (2006) in Australia.
- He lost his mother in 2002 after this he was totally broken.
- Once Twitter removed his verified badge due to #MeToo movement.
- He likes to do smoke regularly & sometimes drink alcohol as well.
- When Sushant was in 3rd year of college, at that time he decides to drop-out college & makes a career in acting.
- He was runner-up in a reality show named “Jhalak Dikhhla Ja4”, in 2010.
- “Kai Po Che!” was his first Bollywood debut in 2013.
- On his Instagram account, Sushant shared a wishlist of 50 dreams. These wishes are “Learn How to Fly a Plane,” “Help kids learn about space,” “Play a cricket match with left-handed,” “Learn Morse code,” “Do a four clap push-up” etc.
Social Media Accounts (links) of Sushant Singh Rajput
He will be always remembered for this performance in many popular Bollywood movies like “MS Dhoni: The Untold Story,” “Suddh Desi Romance,” “Kedarnath,” and “Chhichhore”.
Above all mention movies are really good and give a message to person who is watching.
In conclusion, We hope you like this Sushant Singh Rajput wiki. If you have any details or information which is not shared in this wiki. Feel free to share that details/information and your experience with us by dropping a comment below.
Thank You! for visiting Celebinfo.wiki. Keep visiting us for more Celebrities Wiki, Personal life information, Interesting and secret facts.